Are you dreaming of homeownership but don't know where to begin? Well you are not alone! Here is a link to help you determine how much you have to spend on a home and let you know what a
You Really Think You ARE Successful Check Here To See
13 Major Differences Between Successful And Unsuccessful People
1. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE EMBRACE CHANGE. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE FEAR IT.
2. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE.
3. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR FAILURES. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE BLAME OTHERS.
4. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE GIVE OTHERS ALL THE CREDIT FOR THEIR VICTORIES. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TAKE ALL THE CREDIT FROM OTHERS.
5. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WANT OTHERS TO SUCCEED. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE SECRETLY HOPE OTHERS FAIL.
6. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY LEARN. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE FLY BY THE SEAT OF THEIR PANTS.
7. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ASK HOW THEY CAN HELP OTHERS. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ASK HOW THEY CAN HELP THEMSELVES.
8. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TAKE A CHANCE AND ASK FOR WHAT THEY WANT. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF FAILURE.
9. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THEMSELVES. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT INTROSPECTION.
10. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE LISTEN FIRST AND NEVER STOP LISTENING. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TALK TOO MUCH.
11. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE VULNERABLE AND TRANSPARENT. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE PROTECTED AND SECRETIVE.
12. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE GET NEGATIVE TOO OFTEN.
13. SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE COMMITTED TO GRATITUDE AND ACTS OF KINDNESS. UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE PUT THEMSELVES FIRST.
Posting by: Business Insider
Start your Northern Kentucky Home Search NOW!
|Featured properties may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed and is subject to change. The data relating to real estate for sale on this report comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of Northern Kentucky MLS.|
At Regional Realty, we are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Wendie Neely is licensed in both Kentucky and Ohio. Her background includes several years as a Real Estate Appraiser placing her in a unique position to help Buyers and Sellers understand property val....